- The maximum number of Tournament participants increased to 100.
- Implemented the ability to mark an item in storage (backpack, tent, house) with the “Favorites” flag. The number of selected items is not limited.
- Fixed: In some cases, due to errors in recognizing the actions of the player, fish on float equipment was not hooked.
- Fixed: When you press the SHIFT key, the ATV moved.
- Fixed: Some players did not have access to items in a tent ...
Wednesday 11/12/2019 at 5.oo am CET / 11pm EST ( Tuesday 10/12/2019) server will be restarted and client updated. This process can take up to 2 hrs.
List of changes and corrections
- The order of leaders in the shop and backpack has been changed. They are now ordered by leader style, not by material.
- Fixed: Some mistakes in the Skilltree have been corrected.
- Fixed: Some ingredients for feeding could not be used in a dry mixture.
- Fixed: When creating leaders, the finished product did not indicate the leader color.
- Fixed. The bottom live bait rig used a feeder leader instead of a classic ...
- A new waterbody, the Amber Lake, was added. This lake is accessible from level 26 onwards
- 12 new fish species were added
- A new transportation, the Quad Bike, was added and is available at the Amber Lake
- Some texts were revised
- ‚Waggler-Rig‘ was renamed to ‘Match-Rig’.
- To determine the bottom texture and the depth of a water body at a given position, the Marker Rod was added. Marker Rods, Marke...
on Friday, November 29, at 1:30 AM EST / 7.30 AM CEST the RF4 servers will be disconnected. The servers will be maintained and the game client will be updated. Estimated completion time is 7.30 AM EST / 1.30 PM CEST.
RF4 - Team
Tomorrow, October 22 at 06:00AM CEST/ 00.00AM EST, work will be carried out to upgrade network equipment. Game server will be unavailable for up to 30 minutes.
From 23/09/2019 at 11:00 AM CEST/5.00 AM EST until September 30, 2019 at 11:00 CEST/5.00 AM EST.
Your RF4 team
Not far from the Baltic Sea coast lies the picturesque Amber Lake. According to a local legend, this lake got its name from the numerous carps living in it and their scales glittering in the sun like amber.
Therefore, the Amber Lake is also very popular with fans of carp fishing. However, it is not known only for its carp. According to stories of the locals, it is inhabited by a true monster. It is rumored that strange noises can sometimes be heard fro...
Tomorrow, on September 19th at 1 am EST, a technical restart will be carried out. The downtime will be approximately one hour.
Regards, RF4 Team
The work on the new content never stopped. Today we would like to share with you the first view of the new lake. It is a larger water body, that much we can tell you already. For fish species and fishing methods you will have to be patient a bit longer. But we will soon reveal all the secrets...
Your RF4 team